EasyPC Training provides Microsoft Outlook training in Brisbane, Gladstone and Cairns, and customised training for groups and individuals across Australia, from beginners to advanced, using Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Manage your emails, address book and contacts, your diary and personal information with Microsoft Outlook.
Microsoft Outlook Training Courses available
Choose from our standard Microsoft Outlook training courses:
…or create your own Customised Course
- Customised Microsoft Outlook Training
- Basic computer experience, including keyboard and mouse skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows
- If you are not familiar with using a computer or Microsoft Windows, the Introduction to computers course will give you the skills to take this Outlook course.
- Mail View
- Create a Mail Message
- Email Signatures
- Receive & Reply to a Message
- Calendar View
- Calendar Types
- View Calendars
- People View
- Add a New Contact
- Task View
- Add a New Task
- Notes View
- Add a New Note
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Alternatively, completion of Outlook Essentials training course
- Email Templates & Inserting Standard Content
- Organising & Searching Emails
- Working with Email Attachments
- Archiving & Deleting Outlook Items
- Advanced Email Options
- Mail and Calendar Settings
- Organise & Respond to Meeting Requests
- Searching Calendars
- Sharing Calendars
- Adding and Sharing Contacts
- Recurring and Assigning Tasks
- Navigation Pane Settings
- For full day courses, choose between 10 and 12 topics
- For half day courses, choose between 5 and 6 topics
Microsoft Outlook Essentials
|Duration: Groups: 1 day | Individuals: 3-4 hours
Aimed at: those who want to be able to effectively manage their emails, calendar, contacts, tasks and notes.
Microsoft Outlook Time Management and Productivity
Duration: Groups: 1 day | Individuals: 3-4 hours
Aimed at: those who want to use Microsoft Outlook to improve their time management and productivity.
Customised Microsoft Outlook Training
Mix and Match topics from any of the 2 levels above to create your own customised training course…
We will discuss your training requirements with you, and can recommend a selection of topics suitable for your specific needs.
Get a Quote for your Microsoft Outlook Training
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-712349-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);